Incipio® CommandKit™ Wireless Smart Outlet and Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter Enable Home Automation Controls with Apple® HomeKit Technology
IRVINE, CA – March 8, 2016 – Incipio® today launched two home automation solutions with integrated Apple® HomeKit technology. The Apple® HomeKit-certified Incipio® CommandKit™ Wireless Smart Outlet and Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter allow users to remotely control devices and accessories securely and easily using their iPhone and Siri. Incipio’s CommandKit™ home automation solutions are now available on incipio.com.
The Incipio CommandKit™ Wireless Smart solutions enable users to experience plug and play home automation with simplified device setup along with secure end-to-end encryption with their iOS device and Siri voice control. Incipio CommandKit™ Wireless Smart solutions and complimentary Incipio CommandKit™ App integrate with a variety of home appliances and existing lamp fixtures, such as recessed lighting, giving users the ability to wirelessly control outlet powered devices at home or when away.
“The smart home promises to be the new standard for living and Apple HomeKit is leading the way with guiding principles such as simple set up and configuration, a secure foundation, and the convenience of voice control with Siri,” said Andy Fathollahi, Chief Executive. “Today, Incipio is proud to offer two user-friendly, cost effective home automation products that give customers the ability to control devices in their home simply and securely using their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch and Siri.”
Features of the Incipio CommandKit™ Wireless Smart Outlet and CommandKit™ Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter:
- Simple Configuration: Connect the CommandKit™ product to power and then to Wi-Fi network
- Remote Accessibility: Remotely access and control home products and devices from anywhere, at home or on-the-go
- Siri Voice Control: Full device control with voice commands using Siri
- Proximity: Support for location based triggers in iOS9 which enables power to specific devices and rooms, on or off automatically
- Metering and Dimming: Monitor energy usage and reduce consumption with the Metering feature of the CommandKit™ Outlet and manage dimmable light bulbs with the Dimming feature of the CommandKit™ Light Bulb Adapter
Features of the Incipio CommandKit™ App:
- Complimentary App enables users to setup, manage, and control in-home accessories and the home
- CommandKit™ App includes HomeKit Zones, Rooms and Scenes, as well as the ability to create Custom Scenes, such as “Lights Out,” where one voice command using Siri turns out the lights at bedtime
- CommandKit™ App features geo-fencing programming to set geographic boundaries to trigger actions to connected devices
- CommandKit™ App is compatible with all Apple® HomeKit enabled accessories
- Incipio CommandKit™ Wireless Smart Outlet with Metering – MSRP $39.99
- Incipio CommandKit™ Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter with Dimming – MSRP $39.99
- Incipio CommandKit™ App is compatible with entire Apple HomeKit Ecosystem and available for free download on the App Store
For more information on Incipio’s CommandKit™ home automation solutions, visit incipio.com.
Customer focused, product centric.
Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio is driven by a passion to connect consumers with amazing products worldwide.
The strategy behind our success is based on an unsurpassed operational dexterity coupled with a commitment to product design; all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. We position our diverse range of company owned brands and licensed properties at the intersection of technology and lifestyle to address the needs and individual preferences of today’s consumer.
Our expansive and ever-growing global presence allows us to deliver products to a diversified customer base quickly and efficiently. Today, Incipio® has a reach of over 50,000 doors worldwide spanning multiple categories across the tech and lifestyle markets cementing Incipio as the dominant global supplier in the industry.