Incipio® Expands Lineup of Ghost™ Qi Wireless Charging Pads and offGRID™ Backup Battery Power Solutions at CES 2016
IRVINE, CA – January 5, 2016 – Incipio® today announces an expanded range of Ghost™ Qi Wireless Charging Pads and offGRID™ Backup Battery Solutions at 2016 International CES.
“Portable power and hassle-free charging has been a focus over the last couple years for our company,” said Andy Fathollahi, Chief Executive, Incipio. “With wireless charging gaining more prominence worldwide, we are excited to provide power solutions featuring the next generation of fast Qi Wireless charging and an expanded range of universal power solutions compatible with virtually every device.”
Ghost™ Wireless Charging Product Details Include:
- 15-Watt charges three times faster than existing 5-Watt charging pads
- Powerful enough to charge large devices including laptops and tablets
- MSRP: $69.99
- Universal wireless charging base, compatible with all Qi-enabled devices
- Three built-in coils provide wide surface for easy connectivity
- MSRP $59.99
offGRID™ Power Product Details Include:
- Captive lightning connector eliminates the need to carry additional cables
- Compact 2.1A output capable of charging tablets and smartphones
- Compatible with Incipio offGRID™ Charging Dock
- MSRP $59.99
- Includes two 2000mAh pocket-sized battery banks
- Charge both batteries simultaneously with included dock
- 2.1A output capable of charging tablets and smartphones
- Contact based dock supports wireless charging
- MSRP: $69.99
offGRID™ Bluetooth® Smart Backup Battery Case for iPhone 6/6S
- Wirelessly monitor and control power and battery usage through complimentary Incipio offGRID™ Smart Battery App
- Rechargeable 3000mAh lithium polymer battery for 17 hours of additional talk time
- Simple snap-on bumper for quick assembly and all around device protection
- MSRP $79.99
The latest Incipio® Ghost™ Qi Wireless Charging and offGRID™ power solutions will be available in Q2 of 2016 and will be on display at the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 6-9, 2016 – North Hall, Booth # 5116.
Customer focused, product centric.
Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio is driven by a passion to connect consumers with amazing products worldwide.
The strategy behind our success is based on unsurpassed operational dexterity coupled with a commitment to product design; all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. We position our diverse range of company owned brands and licensed properties at the intersection of technology and lifestyle to address the needs and individual preferences of today’s consumer.
Our expansive and ever-growing global presence allows us to deliver products to a diversified customer base quickly and efficiently. Today, Incipio® has a reach of over 50,000 doors worldwide spanning multiple categories across the tech and lifestyle markets cementing Incipio as the dominant global supplier in the industry.